Monday, August 5

A Little About Me


Hi, readers! If you are curious about the person in the picture, what this blog is about, and why it exists, read further.

I'm a 20-something year old college student, born and raised in Texas. When I'm not busy with school, I daydream and tweak around with art freeware. I love cheering people up and brighten someone's day. I especially love making people crack a smile or laugh.

I plan to upload dorky, offbeat, and light-hearted posts. Topics will include my personal stories, rants and raves, tips, and social experiments. I might expand more, but I'll generally post about them.

The reason why I blog is because I want to express myself as a developing individual and promote positivity to readers, even if it means embarrassing myself. I believe that blogging will help me record my journey towards being the best person that I can be, and it can also teach you how you can do the same with giggles and laughter along the way. If scrolling through my blog keeps you entertained (even for a few minutes), my mission is accomplished.

I hope this blog will lift the corners of your mouth as you read about my gains and mishaps along the way. If you want to get involved in this dorky riot, stay tuned for future posts.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...